The overarching aim of microplastics.science is to provide a hub where we can all get together and collaborate on this growing environmental threat.
Please join us and share your research, activities and ideas.
The main objectives of microplastics.science:
1. Promote scientific communication using crisp visual tools that translate science into the real world.
2. Assist professionals and the public to both collaborate and raise awareness of this important environmental issue.
3. Use of a variety of tools including traditional and social media to target different audiences.
4. Inform the public with simple and informed environmental fact.
5. Present good science and retain credibility.
6. Bring together the great work being done out there.
Want to contribute? Contact us with the link provided below.